Wednesday 3 March 2010

Similar Happens Again!

On the way to college I was thinking about the problems that I had yesterday (the file repeatedly crashing and not getting much work finished) and hoped for a better day today. I was hoping that the college computers would manage with the file easily as my laptop kept crashing last night because it is about 3 years old, combined with the file being very big. But no, the college computer could not even open the file so I went back to my laptop- which obviously took me back to square one.
I asked Steve in the end what he would do (as he was sitting about a metre away). He said that he would take some of the items out of the file and put them back at the end of the assignment, as quite a lot of different objects are in the file. Thanks for the suggestion Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment