Tuesday 2 March 2010

Not The Best Days Work!

A tough day - I have'nt been pleased with the amount of work that I have done , especially as it is so close to the submission date. I have also had a lot of trouble with my laptop . For example half way through the day my computer crashed and closed Maya on its own. From this I lost all of my days work! I didnt think I would had lost it all because I did have a saved file from about an hour ago but when I opened it most of the church was missing.
I have also spent a lot of time today trying to clear memory space on my laptop, I am not sure if my computer is not calculating the amount on the hard drive correctly because I have cleared a lot of gbs off of -my drive today and the space has been going again very quickly. Maybe it is because I am using big files on Maya? I'm not sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment