Monday 1 March 2010

The Lighting for The Outside of The Church

The Lighting for the outside of the old church was the part that I was responsible for. Here are some screen shots that I took of it.

I do think that the moon creates a good effect that creates a gothic feel. I wanted to make sure that the trees behind the church had shadows which add to the eerie mood. I also chose the windows to have area lights in front of them to make it look like the lights were all on inside the church, as the camera goes inside the old church afterwards.













Here is a picture showing close up how I made the tree shadows look.








This is a picture I took while I was doing the lighting. I do quite like some of the lighting from this picture below but I think it is too bright and reduces the gothic look that we were hoping for.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete