Thursday 11 February 2010

Formative

I had my formative today... I looked at my performance with the group on the Church Task and assessed how I felt the exercise was going.

I rated myself across five key areas to provide the basis for discussion with Jared. Initially I was probably a little too generous with my marking but I think I quite accurately rated my key strengths areas for improvement:
  • Lots of photography and research on churches from around the 12th century
  • Church object designs
Areas For Improvement:
  • Modeling on some of the objects
  • Always keeping the blog up to date
Jared gave objective views on my contributions to the team and also the use of colour and light. When I thought about the harsher ratings I think that it is fair and will help me to get better in these areas moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment